Saturday, April 18, 2009

It Don't Mean a Thing...

I'm pretty sure I've said before that Sebastian is a daredevil child. The higher he's tossed, the faster he's zoomed around the room, the more precarious his position, the better! He absolutely adores the swings that we're lucky enough to have at the playground right outside our back gate. We go out pretty much every day if the weather cooperates and swing at least a little while!

We took advantage of the gorgeous weather today (after spending the morning outside, too, at Reston's Founder's Day celebration) to take the boy out to swing after his nap. He and Daddy played a little can't-get-me game that Sebastian found hilarious! There's nothing better than listening to a baby laugh!

The video is a bit on the blurry side because I just took it with our regular point-and-shoot camera (don't have an actual digital video camera), but I think it's pretty amusing anyway! So here we are...Sebastian the Swingin' Fool:

2 comments:

  1. He just needs to snort some and I would think he was Jaxon based on the sound of his laughter. So cute! Your DH is super cute with him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is utterly adorable! I love that little munchkin and his sweet face. I wish Nate would like the swing half as much as S.

    Oh, and thanks to your title, I now have that song stuck in my head. *wink*

    ReplyDelete