Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun with Emilia!

It was a ROUGH morning (migraine + screaming baby = very unfun), but things got exponentially better in the afternoon when my friend Jessica came over with her daughter Emilia to distract Mr. Cranky Pants and rescue me!

We hung out, had coffee, and even played on the swings at the park behind out new house. It was great fun! Ok, ok, I'll get to what you came here for: PICTURES!

First, they each did some time in their own swings:


Then, we had to do the double-baby swing thing!


Sebastian: "Hey there, pretty lady!"
Emilia: "Oooh, look! The ground!"

Then it was kind of cold so we went inside. Diaper changes all around! One thing led to another (as they do), and the couple ended up in bed together!

Sebastian: "Hey, lady! Check out my CRIB"
Emilia: *eyeroll*

Sebastian: "Wanna stand up like me? See, you hold on to the railing like this..."
Emilia: "Like so?"
Emilia's Mommy: "SEBASTIAN! Stop teaching her to get into trouble!"
Sebastian's Mommy: *snicker*

Sebastian: "It's ok, Emilia, I'll show you when our parents aren't around!"
Emilia: "My hero!"

Sebastian: *mischievous grin*
Emilia: "One day I'll have vampire teeth like that too! Hooray!"


It's fabulous to have such good friends. Sebastian even slept for like an hour after they left! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment