Friday, May 8, 2009

Potty Training Whiz?

Sebastian peed in (the direction of) the toilet! We were in a rush to get out the door to go meet a friend and her daughter at the mall (but then again when are we NOT in a rush these days?), so Sebastian took a shower with me. When we both got out, he was hanging out in the bathroom in his birthday suit while I got dressed and ready.

So he's pulling up everywhere, as you know if you've been reading previous posts. The toilet is no exception. He's lightning-fast, too...several times I've put him down in the bathroom only to sit on his hands as I went to "go." HA! This time, he pulled up, and was cruising around the toilet, babbling away.

Then he got really quiet. I look at him and he's in mid-pee. Directed perfectly at the base of the toilet. The minute I looked at him, he flashed me a huge grin. If only he was a foot higher off the floor, and he would have made it. Hehe. No pictures evidence this time, but I just had to share.

Maybe this means he'll potty train early. Whee! Or maybe it just means he likes peeing on stuff. Men!

No comments:

Post a Comment