Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stairs! Ack!

Holy crap, we're so screwed....Sebastian figured out that he could get up one stair today while I was outside with him and my mom after work. Then, when we got inside, he proceeded to climb from the landing up six steps to the main level. Twice. This is the second time, with iPhone bait (he was getting cranky and wanted to go home, but I wanted to get it on camera, and needed a "spotter"). I love how he doesn't generally crawl on his knees, but steps up with his whole foot.




P.S. Please disregard the fact that he is wearing a WAAAY too small outfit...apparently he peed on what he was wearing this morning, and Ken didn't pack a change of clothes. So my mom found this 3-6 month outfit and squeezed him into it. Only one of the crotch buttons was done up. I can't believe it still even fit at all! He's wearing 9-12 month stuff now!

Yeah, so guess it's time to put the baby gates going UP the stairs too...

No comments:

Post a Comment