Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun with the Exersaucer

About a month ago, my mom and I came across a used Exersaucer in great condition at Small Change, a children's consignment shop nearby. We got it for only $14! :) It's in great condition, has all the parts, and just happens to be ocean-themed, just like his room! Sebastian LOVES it.

And cause I take picture of EVERYTHING, here's a little visual journey of Sebastian's first exersaucer experience. Don't mind the disaster area that is our basement in the background.

"Hmm, this is pretty cool. But there is a dolphin here. He is staring at me. So I must stare him down."
"Ok, I guess we can be friends." (Gandalf the husky, meanwhile, looks like he is trying to figure out how best to go about eating the exersaucer.)

"Hello, Mr. Whale. I see that you are squirting some water. Well, check it out! I can blow bubbles!" (Gandalf decides to abandon plastic-eating and have some delicious baby instead...)

"Now I must maul you!"

"Ooh, more cool stuff to grab!"

"Let me count your legs, octopus!"

Pause for adorable grinning at the camera:

"Now, back to you, Dolphin. You look delicious! Mmmmmm Dooooolphin."

"Oh noes! I seem to be having an Attack Baby malfunction! I am eating myself! Gah!"

"Dolphin, I bet YOU are behind this! I have my eye on you!"
"Well, we have to peacefully coexist somehow, Dolphin. How about a truce?"

All's well that ends well.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment