Monday, February 9, 2009

Sebastian And His New Girlfriend...

So last Friday, a friend who has a daughter just a few weeks younger than Sebastian (we met on an online baby forum) and I were both going absolutely batty with cranky teething babies at home. We decided on the spur of the moment to go to the mall with the babies and hang out. We live about an hour from each other, and met in the (sort of) middle, and had lunch and coffee. The kids played, we bitched, we window-shopped, all was well with the world again.

Here are some pics from Sebastian and Emilia's play date.
I have transcribed the conversation Sebastian told me was going on during playtime.

Emilia: Hey look, there's another baby on the floor over there!
Sebastian: Ooh, something shiny!


Sebastian: OOH look, a baby!
Emilia: *sigh* Men!

Emilia: I like my new friend!
Sebastian: Whee!

Emilia: Look at those cheeks!
Sebastian: My, what dainty little feet you have...

Emilia: Want to see my feet up close? Here, let me put them in your face.
Sebastian: I'd rather gaze longingly into your eyes...

Sebastian: Ok, NOW let me at those feet!
Emilia: But they are MY feet!

Sebastian: Then again, your face DOES look more interesting...
Emilia: Now I will gaze longingly into YOUR eyes!

Emilia: Now it's my turn to maul you! Hold still!
Sebastian: Ok!

Emilia: Just a liiiiiittle closer!
Sebastian: I'm trying, but I only go side to side! Oh noes!

Sebastian: Mmmm, you look delicious! (note his wide-open mouth here....lolz)
Emilia: Now I will play hard to get.

Sebastian: Don't mind me as I feel you up...you're SO cute!
Emilia: I know!

...there are no more pictures, because right after the last one, Sebastian decided to maul Emilia's face, and she started crying. :( That's my boy, picking on the girls already. We had a little talk, and he said he'd be nicer next time. We also had a talk about getting to second base with girls before at least buying them dinner. Sebastian assures Emilia that on their next date, he will be more of a gentleman.


No comments:

Post a Comment