Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's about time...a tooth!

Well, Sebastian FINALLY has had a tooth break through...after like two months of "teething!" Cranky McWhinesalot opened a drool factory that never closes and gnawed on everything in sight! I'm really hoping that now that the little sucker has popped through the gum, that Sebastian will be a bit happier.

But then I remember that there are still quite a few other toofers in there, just hangin' out right below the gumline, waiting to make our lives that much more interesting. /sigh

Here's an extreme close-up where I've pointed out the tooth (it can be hard to identify if you don't know what you're looking for or where you're looking) with my mad photoshop skillz. I'm not sure why he looks so HAPPY my fingers in his mouth...he was giggling madly while I poked around in there, waving the camera in my other hand.

So there it is. Sebsastian's first tooth. It's the bottom left central incisor, for the dentally-inclined. It actually poked its way through on Friday (two days after he turned six months old), when I finally felt a sharp little point in there. The past two or three weeks I've been waiting, because there were definite bumps on his lower gumline...I don't think it'll be long before the right bottom one pops through too.

My boobies are kind of scared, but the rest of me is excited. And quite amazed, honestly, at how quickly my tiny baby is turning into a little boy. Time really does fly, I guess. Next step: crawling (/shudder).

No comments:

Post a Comment