Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh Em Gee, It's a BLOG!


Well, it's official: I've joined the legion of bloggers. I figured it could be a fun way to share the goings on in the life of the fabulous Harman Spawnling, Sebastian. Besides, so many of my dear online friends do the blog thing, I thought it couldn't be all bad!

As nuts as I am about pictures, there will surely be a lot of those, and I'll update whenever I have any free time (amazingly, that has diminished quite a bit since having the babe...go figure!).

I can't believe our little man is going to be six months old tomorrow. That's Sebastian showing how big he is by standing up. He prefers to stand than sit (apparently he hasn't read the development milestones progression...). He only needs a little bit of support to balance these days, and is becoming less and less like Surfer Baby or Elvis-Hips Baby when standing all the time. I'm amazed. He's sitting really well, too, all of a sudden as of last week. But he still seems to prefer to be upright. I'm sure I'll blink and he'll be running around the house. Gah. I'm SO not ready for that.

Anyway, I guess I'll end my first-post-ever for now. Just wanted to say "hi" to the blogging world, and beware! Eliisa, Ken, and Sebastian are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment